Abouth Biscayne Beach
Biscayne Beach is a 397-unit luxury condominium tower in Miami’s prestigious East Edgewater neighborhood. The 52-story highrise sits directly on Biscayne Bay, which brings the beach to the city with a private beach and beach club, including its own pier. Biscayne Beach offers many waterside amenities, including water sports.
Biscayne Beach Address: 701 NE 29 Street, Miami FL, 33137
Edgewater Neighborhood Video
- Private entrance for residents & beach club members
- Indoor & outdoor club bar
- Separate restaurant entrance
- 24 hour valet service
- Secured garage parking
- Fitness center & spa with beauty center
- Two (2) tennis courts & basketball court
- Resident park
- Library, theater, and pool table
- Beach Club Level
- Property features 335 feet of bayfront
- Exciting Beach Club directly on the Bay
- Zero entry master pool
- Residence have additional 6 private pools
- Internationally-acclaimed restaurant
- Club bar with beach cabanas & lounge areas
- Cabana & towel service
- Water sports storage
- Jet skis, paddle boards, kayaks, rafts
- Swimming pier and dock on the bay
- Penthouse residences featuring outdoor summer kitchens & large terraces
- Upper penthouse with private rooftop garden and vaulted ceilings
- Owner Guest Suites available for rent
- All residences feature amazing beach, Bay and city views
- Floor-to-ceiling impact glass windows & doors
- Oversized terraces
Why use our team for your purchase in new construction?
- Our team’s knowledge of the pre-construction and new-construction marketplace is exceptional.
- We offer our clients private tours of many of the new residential developments.
- Developers often give previews and purchasing incentives to our clients.
- We provide turn-key solutions from purchasing to closing, including property management for investment properties.
- For current inventory list and updated price list for BISCAYNE BEACH contact Ron Eppinger today
Is BISCAYNE BEACH not for you? Visit our Pre-Construction & New-Construction Condo Guide to learn more about the many condo projects entering the Miami real estate market. Our comprehensive guide includes videos, pictures, maps and floor plans for the most popular condo projects in the greater Miami area, including Miami Beach, South Beach and South of Fifth Street,Sunny Isles, Downtown, Midtown and Coconut Grove.
Price Range & Time Table
- New Construction prices start from the high $400,000s and range to multi-million dollar penthouses
- Construction started the first quarter of 2014 and is estimated for completion in 2016
Office Location: 1111 Lincoln Road PH-805 Miami Fl, 33139 Tel: 305-695-6300
©2015. Equal Housing Opportunity. All material presented herein is intended for information purposes only. All property outlines and square footage in property listings are approximate.