About Faena House
Faena House will open onto some of Miami Beach’s most desirable wide, white-sand beaches on the most true, clear, warm and aqua Atlantic Ocean waters anywhere in the subtropics. Faena House offers 47 residences finished with impeccably detailed interiors - all fixtures and appliances were designed or selected by Foster+Partners. Each home has an indoor living space that opens up to 12.5-foot wide outdoor terrace. One-to-five bedroom units are available.
Buyers may select from several interior options to best suit their distinct taste for beachfront living. Three one-of-a-kind penthouses crown the residences. The full-floor penthouse features a private, interior elevator and an outdoor pool. Estimated Completion is 4th Quarter 2014. Building is sold out and is now offering only a few select resales.
Location: 3201 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33140. The development is close to Bal Harbour & Sunny Isles to the north, South of Fifth to the south and only minutes to Downtown & Midtown Miami to the west.
- Architecture and interiors designed by Foster+Partners
- Custom-designed, engineered floor-to-ceiling window wall systems with extra-wide sliding panels
- Twenty-seven foot dramatic lobby polished with black concrete
- Tranquil pools throughout the lobby
- Lobby and elevator flooring in polished stone
- High-speed, three-passenger elevators with interiors in Bendheim glass and Japanese silk paper
- Dedicated service elevator running at 350 feet per minute
- Porte-cochère entrance with a travertine-paved drive
- 24-hour security surveillance
- 24-hour doorman, valet and five-star concierge services
- Atlantic Ocean, bay and city panoramas through floor-to-ceiling glass
- High ceilings in all apartments
- Private or semi-private elevator vestibules
- Entry foyers with stone flooring and teak entry doors
- Master bathrooms with double sink vanities
- Separate bathtubs & glass showers
- Midnight kitchens in all penthouse master bedrooms
- Laundry rooms with full-sized, side-by-side washer and dryer
- Choice of white Venetian Terrazzo or 8" light white oak flooring
- Integrated motorized blinds in dual tone fabric throughout
- Optional staff quarters
- Large terreces for true outdoor living
- Sliding glass door openings range from 4' to 12' 6" wide
- Translucent rails allow for spectacular views from all angles
- Ergonomic handrail design made of Corian
- White Venetian Terrazzo flooring
- Custom designed by Molteni-Dada and Foster+Partners
- White Venetian Terrazzo flooring / light Dinesen oiled white oak
- One inch thick polished Thassos marble countertops
- Back painted low-iron glass backsplash (white or black)
- Glossy white lacquer custom Molteni cabinetry with teak option
- Custom polished chrome cabinet finger pulls
- Custom overhead light fixtures & fully integrated kitchen hood
- Miele kitchan appliances
- Miele whole bean coffee system in all units
- Custom designed lighting by Foster+Partners
- Radiant floor heating
- Bianco Ondulare white figured marble polished flooring
- White Thassos marble honed finished walls with black glass option
Faena House has created its own district covering two blocks from the ocean to the Indian River on Collins Avenue between 32nd and 35th Street on Miami Beach, which includes:
- Faena Grand Hôtel Saxony by architectural team of Roman and Williams
- Faena Sphere Art Center by Pritzker Prize winning architect Rem Koolhaas
- Faena Bazaar and Artists Residence Center by Rem Koolhaas
- A state-of-the-art automated parking complex by Rem Koolhaas
- Faena Marina on Indian Creek
Miami Beach Neighborhood Video
Why Use Our Team For Your Next Pre-Construction purchase?
- Our team’s knowledge of the pre-construction and new-construction marketplace is exceptional.
- We offer our clients private tours of many of the new residential developments.
- Developers often give previews and purchasing incentives to our clients.
- We provide turn-key solutions from purchasing to closing, including property management for investment properties.
- Contact us for an updated price list and an inventory list for FANA HOUSE today.
Is FANA HOUSE not for you? Visit our Pre-Construction & New-Construction Condo Guide to learn more about the many condo projects entering the Miami real estate market. Our comprehensive guide includes videos, pictures, maps and floor plans for the most popular condo projects in the greater Miami area, including Miami Beach, South Beach and South of Fifth Street,Sunny Isles, Downtown, Midtown and Coconut Grove.
Office Location: 1111 Lincoln Road PH-805 Miami Fl, 33139 Tel: 305-695-6300
© 2015. Douglas Elliman Real Estate. All material presented herein is intended for information purposes only. While, this information is believed to be correct, it is represented subject to errors, omissions, changes or withdrawal without notice. All property information, including, but not limited to square footage, room count, number of bedrooms and the school district in property listings are deemed reliable, but should be verified by your own attorney, architect or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.